Vancouver Vanities

Thursday, August 03, 2006

...and I take along with me.

I'd only just written I'd have Stoa members turn green with jealousy over my extreme self-composure, when I received my exact departure date and the sense of leaving soon followed.

September 19th 2006

46 more nights in my own bed.

Due to the lack of other practical information I decided to use my newfound drive to assemble a small package called "Home". Parents and brothers have already been framed but I want more. More! MORE!

My Family

So here goes:
Send me your best picture and I'll take you along with me! (Well...just a little.) I accept everything ranging from unexpected snapshots, out of bed looks, professional portraits or your latest Playboy-shoot. As long as your historical facial features reflect your warm and unique personality, I'm a happy person.
For a digital printable version you can mail me here .
Snail Mail is still being opened and welcome at the following address:

Siska Gremmelprez
Halleweg 357
1500 Halle

Other goods holding some kind of emotional value are evenly welcome.

Thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home